Battleground (what i was doing in Madison)

Everything else, basically.

Moderators: happywaffle, arclight

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » May 1st, 2012, 8:59 am

He's Better Than Television

the last episode before the season finale! secrets are revealed! relationships develop! I'M A SEXY VAMPIRE! 8)
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby zac » May 2nd, 2012, 3:07 pm

How in the world do they wrap it all up in one episode? Is it going to be longer than 20 minutes?

Either way, I'll be sad when my weekly Tuesday watch time ends after next week.... Until Season 2 starts?!?!?
Zac Grantham
Local Genius Society
User avatar
zac
 
Posts: 63
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 5:50 pm

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » May 2nd, 2012, 3:36 pm

zac wrote:How in the world do they wrap it all up in one episode? Is it going to be longer than 20 minutes?

Either way, I'll be sad when my weekly Tuesday watch time ends after next week.... Until Season 2 starts?!?!?


as far as i know, it will be a standard length episode. but i know very little. lol!
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » May 8th, 2012, 9:47 am

Episode 13: Did You Win?

season finale...sniff... :cry:
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby zac » May 8th, 2012, 6:32 pm

Why does it look like Cole is in jail for his interview parts? I kept waiting for him to get arrested or something.

Other than that... I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks Jordan!
Zac Grantham
Local Genius Society
User avatar
zac
 
Posts: 63
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 5:50 pm

Postby smerlin » May 8th, 2012, 7:39 pm

I have questions that need answers! When is the cast reunion/update show? What are the chances of a season 2?
Shana Merlin
http://www.merlin-works.com
You improvise every day.
Why not get good at it?
User avatar
smerlin
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 3:23 pm
Location: Austin

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » May 9th, 2012, 9:13 am

no official word yet on a second season, but things are looking good!
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby happywaffle » May 9th, 2012, 10:46 am

Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:no official word yet on a second season, but things are looking good!


Yay! I was seriously afraid to ask. #dontjinxit
User avatar
happywaffle
 
Posts: 3735
Joined: February 20th, 2008, 1:42 pm
Location: Austin TX

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » May 9th, 2012, 10:50 am

it's been the most common question i've heard over the last few weeks, but until Hulu says so, and Hulu says I can say so, the best i can muster is "wait and see."

and of course "thank you." always "thank you," to my fantastic friends for watching the show and sharing your feedback with me. :)
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » June 5th, 2012, 1:38 pm

hey Austin Battleground fans! i'm going to be interviewed about the show by my friend and improv mentor Jeremy Sweetlamb during the closing night of This American LIVE! at SVT this Saturday night at 8pm! i may even tell the jelly bean story, which will make you think about Jay Hayden in a wholly different light. get your tickets now!

there will, of course, be other awesome stuff in the show as well. ;)
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby happywaffle » June 5th, 2012, 1:44 pm

Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:hey Austin Battleground fans! i'm going to be interviewed about the show by my friend and improv mentor Jeremy Sweetlamb during the closing night of This American LIVE! at SVT this Saturday night at 8pm! i may even tell the jelly bean story, which will make you think about Jay Hayden in a wholly different light. get your tickets now!

there will, of course, be other awesome stuff in the show as well. ;)


Whoa, I'm in the damn show and I didn't know about this. Awesome!
User avatar
happywaffle
 
Posts: 3735
Joined: February 20th, 2008, 1:42 pm
Location: Austin TX

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » June 5th, 2012, 4:39 pm

happywaffle wrote:
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:hey Austin Battleground fans! i'm going to be interviewed about the show by my friend and improv mentor Jeremy Sweetlamb during the closing night of This American LIVE! at SVT this Saturday night at 8pm! i may even tell the jelly bean story, which will make you think about Jay Hayden in a wholly different light. get your tickets now!

there will, of course, be other awesome stuff in the show as well. ;)


Whoa, I'm in the damn show and I didn't know about this. Awesome!


...er, um, apparently you didn't know about this because it's not happening after all.

cough.

um...April Fool's? Just kidding? Recall Walker?

i'll go now... :oops:
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Postby happywaffle » June 5th, 2012, 4:46 pm

D'oh! No, since we're all producing our own TAL episodes, then it's perfectly normal for us not to know about every part of the show. So that doesn't indicate much of anything.
User avatar
happywaffle
 
Posts: 3735
Joined: February 20th, 2008, 1:42 pm
Location: Austin TX

Postby Asaf » June 5th, 2012, 4:50 pm

sorry about the confusion, Jordan.
User avatar
Asaf
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 4:45 pm
Location: somewhere without a car

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » June 5th, 2012, 5:00 pm

no worries. just the way things go in this business we call show. ;)
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
User avatar
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
 
Posts: 4215
Joined: March 17th, 2006, 6:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron