Ultimate in the Improv Community

Everything else, basically.

Moderators: happywaffle, arclight

Ultimate in the Improv Community

Postby PaGeN » November 18th, 2011, 1:30 am

Howdy,

In the tradition of the awesome Gnap!/Merlin Works Soccer and Basketball groups, there is an Ultimate (Frisbee) Improv Group and an event.

Ultimate Improv games are casual pick up events that keep no score and accept all skill levels. Come have fun and play Frisbee with friends.

There is a Black Friday (November 25 - 11:00-1:00) event at Zilker Park please RSVP on FB at http://tinyurl.com/7cdbqj8

If you would like to keep up with future Ultimate Improv opportunities please join the FB group at http://tinyurl.com/7vqo36v

Hugs,

Big, Bald Paul
PaGeN

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » November 18th, 2011, 3:05 am

i used to study at Ultimate Improv in Los Angeles, so this made me scratch my head for a bit. ;)
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell

Postby Jastroch » November 18th, 2011, 11:05 am

We tried to do this during the Summer! It was 100 degrees fail. I'm excited about this!
--Jastroch

"Racewater dishtrack. Finese red dirt warfs. Media my volumn swiftly" - Arrogant.
Jastroch

Postby Brad Hawkins » November 18th, 2011, 11:14 am

Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:i used to study at Ultimate Improv in Los Angeles, so this made me scratch my head for a bit. ;)

Oooh, Ultimate Improv sounds like a good idea. The Well-Hung Jury is still together. Roy and Kaci haven't met yet. Ruby is 15 years old. Asaf is black.

I'll call Bendis.
The silver knives are flashing in the tired old cafe. A ghost climbs on the table in a bridal negligee. She says "My body is the life; my body is the way." I raise my arm against it all and I catch the bride's bouquet.
Brad Hawkins

Postby Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell » November 18th, 2011, 3:10 pm

Brad Hawkins wrote:
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:i used to study at Ultimate Improv in Los Angeles, so this made me scratch my head for a bit. ;)

Oooh, Ultimate Improv sounds like a good idea. The Well-Hung Jury is still together. Roy and Kaci haven't met yet. Ruby is 15 years old. Asaf is black.

I'll call Bendis.

just never call Jeph Loeb...
Sweetness Prevails.

-the Reverend
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell

Postby PaGeN » November 18th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Sorry if this was not clear.

It is Ultimate Frisbee, the sport, and just pickup for the Improv crowd. :-)

We have Soccer and Basketball and I like Frisbees. Hugs!

Paul
PaGeN

Return to General Discussion