Page 4 of 5

PostPosted: December 17th, 2010, 4:17 am
by Spots
acrouch wrote:
Sara Farr wrote:1) Archie Taylor was a Harlequin romance guy stuck in a milk-toast body.

someone wrote:2)

Spots wrote:3) She was a dream come true. A real beauty.

someone wrote:4)

someone wrote:5)

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

someone wrote:8 )

someone wrote:9)

someone wrote:10)

acrouch wrote:11) God smiled quietly to himself and turned out the lights.

PostPosted: December 17th, 2010, 8:57 am
by mpbrockman
Spots wrote:
acrouch wrote:
Sara Farr wrote:1) Archie Taylor was a Harlequin romance guy stuck in a milk-toast body.

someone wrote:2)

Spots wrote:3) She was a dream come true. A real beauty.

someone wrote:4)

someone wrote:5)

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

someone wrote:8 )

mpbrockman wrote:9) there was the sound of a bodice being ripped

someone wrote:10)

acrouch wrote:11) God smiled quietly to himself and turned out the lights.

PostPosted: December 17th, 2010, 10:39 am
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
Sara Farr wrote:1) Archie Taylor was a Harlequin romance guy stuck in a milk-toast body.

the_reverend wrote:2) But that all changed when he met Eurydice Collins, PI.

Spots wrote:3) She was a dream come true. A real beauty.

someone wrote:4)

someone wrote:5)

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

someone wrote:8 )

mpbrockman wrote:9) there was the sound of a bodice being ripped

someone wrote:10)

acrouch wrote:11) God smiled quietly to himself and turned out the lights.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 2:56 pm
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
we can't let a literal bodice ripper languish in stagnation! next pearl!

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 10:09 pm
by sara farr
I'll go again using my puppet...

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 10:10 pm
by sara farr
the_reverend wrote:
Sara Farr wrote:1) Archie Taylor was a Harlequin romance guy stuck in a milk-toast body.

the_reverend wrote:2) But that all changed when he met Eurydice Collins, PI.

Spots wrote:3) She was a dream come true. A real beauty.

someone wrote:4)

someone wrote:5)

someone wrote:6)

Gramps (the Puppet) wrote:7) "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" she asked.

someone wrote:8 )

mpbrockman wrote:9) there was the sound of a bodice being ripped

someone wrote:10)

acrouch wrote:11) God smiled quietly to himself and turned out the lights.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 1:20 am
by Roy Janik
NEW GAME!


1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 1:25 am
by Matt
*lurks until a later round*

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 1:26 am
by Ruby W.
Roy Janik wrote:NEW GAME!



1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 1:34 am
by Jon Bolden
Ruby W. wrote:1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.


5) The grocery store had never seen so much action. It woke up the sleeping security guards

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 3:03 am
by hujhax
Jon Bolden wrote:1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

5) The grocery store had never seen so much action. It woke up the sleeping security guards

10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.


7½) (By this point, four police cruisers, a local news van, and a SWAT helicopter had all joined in the pursuit.)

:mrgreen:

--
peter rogers @ netbook | http://hujhax.livejournal.com

Doing a movie or a play is like running a marathon. Doing a TV show is like running until you die.
      -- David Mamet

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 3:39 am
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
hujhax wrote:1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

5) The grocery store had never seen so much action. It woke up the sleeping security guards

7½) (By this point, four police cruisers, a local news van, and a SWAT helicopter had all joined in the pursuit.)

10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.


4) The doors flew open as the enticing scent of a thousand exotic dairy products wafted across the olfactory glands of the gathered throngs.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 3:49 am
by Chuy!
Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:
hujhax wrote:1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

5) The grocery store had never seen so much action. It woke up the sleeping security guards

7½) (By this point, four police cruisers, a local news van, and a SWAT helicopter had all joined in the pursuit.)

10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.


4) The doors flew open as the enticing scent of a thousand exotic dairy products wafted across the olfactory glands of the gathered throngs.


2) Tom hated games that didn't belong in front of an audience of people.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 9:51 am
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
to help the formatting...

Roy Janik wrote:1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

Chuy! wrote:2) Tom hated games that didn't belong in front of an audience of people.

someone wrote:3)

Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:4) The doors flew open as the enticing scent of a thousand exotic dairy products wafted across the olfactory glands of the gathered throngs.

Jon Bolden wrote:5) The grocery store had never seen so much action. It woke up the sleeping security guards

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

hujhax wrote:7½) (By this point, four police cruisers, a local news van, and a SWAT helicopter had all joined in the pursuit.)

someone wrote:8 )

someone wrote:9)

Ruby W. wrote:10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2012, 10:06 am
by jesspasc
Roy Janik wrote:1) There once was an accountant named Tom who never went outside.

Chuy! wrote:2) Tom hated games that didn't belong in front of an audience of people.

someone wrote:3)

Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell wrote:4) The doors flew open as the enticing scent of a thousand exotic dairy products wafted across the olfactory glands of the gathered throngs.

Jon Bolden wrote:5) The grocery store had never seen so much action. It woke up the sleeping security guards

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

hujhax wrote:7½) (By this point, four police cruisers, a local news van, and a SWAT helicopter had all joined in the pursuit.)

jesspasc wrote:8 ) Except for the rookie cop, Claudette Vachequirit, who ignored the captain's orders and headed straight for the dairy section.

someone wrote:9)

Ruby W. wrote:10) The moldy cheese thanked her politely, and disappeared down the drain.
[/quote]