Page 2 of 5

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 12:48 pm
by Roy Janik
1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 1:39 pm
by hujhax
Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!

:mrgreen:

--
peter rogers @ work | http://hujhax.livejournal.com

[...] both directors focus on people rather than plots, and know that every person is a startling original while most plots are more or less the same.
      -- Roger Ebert, on Rohmer and Ozu

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 3:26 pm
by Marc Majcher
Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

hujhax wrote:5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"


8 ) But Bethany was all like, "Fuck you, Wizard!", and flipped him the double-bird.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 3:30 pm
by kbadr
Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

someone wrote:2)

someone wrote:3)

someone wrote:4)

hujhax wrote:5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

majcher wrote:8 ) But Bethany was all like, "Fuck you, Wizard!", and flipped him the double-bird.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!


And a template to use for the next one:

Code: Select all
[quote="someone"]1)[/quote]
[quote="someone"]2) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]3) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]4) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]5) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]6) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]7) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]8 ) [/quote]
[quote="someone"]9) [/quote]

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 4:41 pm
by Marc Majcher
kbadr wrote:
someone wrote:8)


You need a space between that 8 and the ), or you're going to get one of those goofy smiley faces.

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 4:56 pm
by Spaztique
majcher wrote:
kbadr wrote:
someone wrote:8)


You need a space between that 8 and the ), or you're going to get one of those goofy smiley faces.


Or you can disable smilies. 8) See?

Also,

3) Bethany was so excited for the school field trip, she nearly lost her lunch!

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 5:08 pm
by EmilyBee
6) While they through the air, a shadow engulfed them all, causing even the most cheerful child to succumb to sensations of dread, from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair.

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 5:28 pm
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
to consolidate (thanks Kareem!)

Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

someone wrote:2)

Spaztique wrote:3) Bethany was so excited for the school field trip, she nearly lost her lunch!

someone wrote:4)

hujhax wrote:5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"

EmilyBee wrote:6) While they through the air, a shadow engulfed them all, causing even the most cheerful child to succumb to sensations of dread, from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair.

someone wrote:7)

majcher wrote:8) But Bethany was all like, "Fuck you, Wizard!", and flipped him the double-bird.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 5:50 pm
by HerrHerr
the_reverend wrote:to consolidate (thanks Kareem!)

Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

CeeJ wrote:2) The school had just won a grant that summer for space exploration and they were leaving in their new rocket the very next day!

Spaztique wrote:3) Bethany was so excited for the school field trip, she nearly lost her lunch!

someone wrote:4)

hujhax wrote:5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"

EmilyBee wrote:6) While they through the air, a shadow engulfed them all, causing even the most cheerful child to succumb to sensations of dread, from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair.

someone wrote:7)

majcher wrote:8) But Bethany was all like, "Fuck you, Wizard!", and flipped him the double-bird.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!


I did #2 above

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 8:34 pm
by Meghan W
Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

CeeJ wrote:2) The school had just won a grant that summer for space exploration and they were leaving in their new rocket the very next day!

Spaztique wrote:3) Bethany was so excited for the school field trip, she nearly lost her lunch!

Meghan W wrote:4) The anxiety and nausea of the impending space mission made Bethany pretty darn crabby! But she buckled up anyways.

hujhax wrote:5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"

EmilyBee wrote:6) While they through the air, a shadow engulfed them all, causing even the most cheerful child to succumb to sensations of dread, from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair.

someone wrote:7)

majcher wrote:8) But Bethany was all like, "Fuck you, Wizard!", and flipped him the double-bird.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!
[

PostPosted: December 9th, 2010, 1:06 pm
by acrouch
Roy Janik wrote:1) Bethany's first day of Kindergarten was tough, but she felt comforted by her Bert and Ernie lunchbox.

CeeJ wrote:2) The school had just won a grant that summer for space exploration and they were leaving in their new rocket the very next day!

Spaztique wrote:3) Bethany was so excited for the school field trip, she nearly lost her lunch!

Meghan W wrote:4) The anxiety and nausea of the impending space mission made Bethany pretty darn crabby! But she buckled up anyways.

hujhax wrote:5) "Three... two... one... LIFTOFF!"

EmilyBee wrote:6) While they burbled through the air, a shadow engulfed them all, causing even the most cheerful child to succumb to sensations of dread, from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair.

acrouch wrote:7) Everyone knew that the moon had mysteriously disappeared on the day of Bethany's birth, and the cause was now apparent as a galactic wizard grasped the children's spaceship, pointed his wand at Bethany and said "now I shall finish the job!"

majcher wrote:8) But Bethany was all like, "Fuck you, Wizard!", and flipped him the double-bird.

the_reverend wrote:9) And with that gesture, the moon was at last restored!

PostPosted: December 9th, 2010, 1:09 pm
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
FANTASTIC!!!

PostPosted: December 9th, 2010, 1:11 pm
by acrouch
acrouch wrote:1) Timmy the Turtle spent most of his waking hours hiding in his shell.

someone wrote:2)

someone wrote:3)

someone wrote:4)

someone wrote:5)

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

someone wrote:8 )

someone wrote:9)

someone wrote:10)

someone wrote:11)

PostPosted: December 9th, 2010, 4:25 pm
by Roy Janik
I am so gonna make a Stringing the Pearls webapp.

PostPosted: December 9th, 2010, 4:27 pm
by Rev. Jordan T. Maxwell
acrouch wrote:1) Timmy the Turtle spent most of his waking hours hiding in his shell.

someone wrote:2)

someone wrote:3)

someone wrote:4)

someone wrote:5)

someone wrote:6)

someone wrote:7)

someone wrote:8 )

someone wrote:9)

someone wrote:10)

the_reverend wrote:11) And as quiet fell over the fields of Agincourt, he beheld the cost of vengeance.